Followers

Friday, November 21, 2008






Hmmmm, 10 months since I posted anything here! Been here a few times with good intentions, but left without saying a word. I do hope things slow down a bit for me in the new year so that I might get back here more often.

Alot has gone on in those 10 months. Things at church...family things. Alot of time spent taking care of my mom. She's better, thank You, Lord! Hopefully 2009 will be a better year for her....and me.

I'm way behind on plans and preparations for the holidays...Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Story of my life, though! I'm always behind!


Sigh...


Well, tomorrow is a new day......
























































































































































No comments: