Followers

Friday, June 29, 2007

My first blog!!


Wow! I have been so inspired by so many other women's blogs I decided " Why not have one of you own!" Now I know nothing about creating anything on the world wide web! but hey! You never know what something simple might do for someone else! My prayer is that God will always shine through anything He puts in my heart and mind to do! He is our Creator and when we give Him our lives it is supposed to be for whatever purpose He wants to use us for, right?!

I have been so blessed with all the wonderful friends I've "met" online! So many precious godly women that are so talented and blessed with gifts that He has given them to bless others!

So we shall see where this leads and my prayer is that He will use it to glorify Himself!

May God richly bless you today!

Janice ( NHizName)








2 comments:

Christine said...

Looks great Janice!! Glad to have you in my favs

BethAnne said...

I saw your comment on another blog and wanted to tell you that I am new to the blog world too. I laughed when I read your comment. I know nothing about blogging!